How do Astrologers discover how a person thinks, what they dream about, how they love and how they want to be loved? ANSWER they find out where the planets were in the sky at the moment the person was born.
What you need to know to discover intimate secrets about somebody else!
All you need to know about a person is their place, time and date of birth. With this you have all the information you’ll ever need to find out about your friends, family members, colleagues, associates and prospective employees and reveal intimate secrets…
The following looks at what you can tell about a person once you know in which sign of the Zodiac (Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius or Pisces) the Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus and Mars were when the person was born.
What the Sun, Moon and Planets indicate About a Person
* The SUN The position of the Sun tells us something about a person’s basic personality but not much more. People, as you no doubt know already, are far more complex than they show. What do they dream about, how do they think, how do they love and how do they like to be loved are revealed when you look at the position of the other planets and the Moon.
* The MOON The position of the Moon tells us about the person’s subconscious and their dreams. It tells us about the place they hanker to be and of their wildest, perhaps unvoiced ambitions. If a person had their Moon in Pisces, for instance, they are said to be like a psychic sponge – they’ll soak up any atmosphere and read your thoughts. If the Moon is in one of the Fire signs (Aries, Leo or Sagittarius) expect some friction in that person’s demeanour. People with inner calm have their Moon in Cancer.
* MERCURY The position of Mercury tells us how the person thinks. Understand this and you’ll understand that person’s thought process in relation to your own. You’ll know if they are a slow methodical thinker, capable of large and detailed planning (they’ll have their Mercury in Taurus, Virgo or Capricorn) or fast thinking (Mercury in Aries), philosophical (Mercury in Aquarius) and so on.
- VENUS How the person shows love and affection are indicated by the position of Venus. People who love and show affection exceptionally well have their Venus in the Zodiac signs which Venus rules, namely Taurus or Libra. The person with Taurus Venus is tactile about their loves whereas the Libra Venus is sensual. There isn’t a bad Venus position but Venus in Gemini can be problematic as this encourages love-hate relationships and an understanding of love and hate being two sides of the same coin.
* MARS Mars is very interesting because it tells us about a person’s sex life. Gay people often have Mars in Gemini and more often in Aquarius for instance. The most heterosexual of men have their Mars in Aries and the most heterosexual of women will have their Mars in Taurus.